1. No signs are to be placed on utility poles.
2. No signs are to be placed on property owned by St. Helena’s Church.
3. No signs are to be placed on rights-of-way owned by PECO.
North Wales Road, south of the railroad crossing; Wentz Road, from Plowshare Road
to Horseshoe Drive; Township Line Road (south), west of the Turnpike.
4. No signs are to be placed on Township-owned properties.
5. All signs are to be behind the ultimate right-of-way of all streets and be located on
private property with the consent of the property owner.
6. No signs are to be placed on the PennDOT property located on the southeast corner of
Routes 202 and 73, or other land acquired by PennDOT for the 202 widening project
Signs that are in violation of the ordinance will be removed by the Code Enforcement Department and recycled.